Monday, August 17, 2009

The Long awaited trip

Finallly got a chance to blog about it.

3 years is what it took for us to finally put action above words. We’ve been going on and on and on and on about going for a trip together since graduation but nothing came out of it till one day, when we all got fed up and decided to finally go to airasia.com. From there……The Great Bangkok Trip was planned.

The 4 musketeers up for the long awaited road trip! It wasn’t all danty and nice when it came to planning I must admit. Gazillions of mails bounce around simply because we couldn’t agree on one thing as all four of us have different agendas in mind. In the end? We ended up with…….NO ITINERARY! duh~

So yeah, an impromptu trip it is. But knowing each and every one of us has this “uniquely us” kind of attitude – surely one would anticipate it to be a stressful trip…. Subconsciously at least…..but then it turned out pretty good.

The 4 of us are all in different fields and in different locations/states, came together in the airport on the day of our departure. Seeing the smile on the 3 monkeys face upon my arrival just made all the stress I had built up earlier disappear. From thereon, everything just fell into place. It has been soo long, I almost forgotten how much I love spending time with them.

Michelle & Dolly got what they wanted – shopping. Jusey got to go to the Grand Palace that she was talking about non stop.

…and I too got what I wanted. The Tiger Temple where we go to pat, feed, play and kiss the four-legged-not-so-furry-cubs.

It all when well till the last day, just hour before we fly back home…….I got picked pocket! Devastated of course, but I did held my composure (pretty well too I must say) so I won’t ruin the trip for me and for them. Fuck it, it’s just money….will earn more la, kan? Lucky thing was the passport was kept separately, or else I had to be an immigrant AND miss my 1st day of work in Grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment