Thursday, September 24, 2009

The date that went wrong

Honestly, I have not been in a proper relationship for the past 2 years – I felt almost like a lesbian. For the past 2 years , I was approached by a female gym instructor which was really odd, went out with this Malay dude for about 3 months or so which I honestly rather not blog about –AND the most recent one – I went out with this Chinese guy! Yes, that’s the first ever Chinese guy I went out with!! **I’m soo proud** the truth is, it actually went pretty well – movie – desert – dinner. But he was quite boring and I wasn’t showing any signs cos I wasn’t interested, but I enjoyed his company and thinks he could be a nice friend until he ruin it. Here’s the last 10 mins of our so-called date went;

.

Eric.........: Hey Jasmine, do you mind me asking you a personal question ?

Jasmine : Well, you’ve asked quite a number of personal questions, I doubt this would make any difference, so bring it on!

Eric.........: Please don’t take it the wrong way if I sound funny.

Jasmine : Ok…*eye brows raised*

Eric.........: Hmm…it doesn’t mean anything ok? I’m just curious – please don’t misunderstand me

Jasmine : Ooooo……kkkk…… *Getting impatient*

Eric.........: Are you NOT interested in guys?

Jasmine : Are you implying that I’m interested in girls?!

Eric.........: No…Yes….but No! I’m just curious.

Jasmine : Why would you say that?

Eric.........: I don’t know..you’re very independent, you don’t seem to like guys, you’re always out and about, you dont talk about guys…..

Jasmine : Hmm……No, I don't think I am a lesbian.....yet~

Eric.........: Oh ok, sorry… *Gets the bill *

.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH AN INDEPENDENT GIRL WHO ENJOYS THE COMPANY OF HER GIRLFRIENDS? Does that really make one a Lesbian???

1 comment:

  1. Im confused. Is this a belated entry/post?
    I think years ago at the begining of dating history. The first guy to be maybe not rejected but you know - must have walked home thinking that the woman was gay ro something.
    I think its a imature thought to think that a independent, sucessful woman doesnt mean that she is gay. Although I think all women are born BI. Who cares if the women spends a lot of time with her female friends. That doesnt mean anything.
    In his deffence though- these days there seems to be more and more lesbians comeing out. Everywhere you look - there they are. So I dont count it out for anyone.

    ReplyDelete