Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The incite life

Words that are in play today…

Insignificant.
Irrelevant.
Out-of-reach/touch.
Not exactly needed nor good-to-have-around

Nope. Not exactly sugar coated but I suppose as life goes on, people move on too. But it kinda sadden me to see that out of few hundred ‘friends’ in my Facebook Friend list – only a quarter or so you interact with today.

*sighs*

Anyhoo...The past few weeks, work has been craaziieee! and there were some extended family drama which I am not suppose to disclose here but some might already know *Shhh* :p

Me being busy and all kinda rope me off my social life. Sad to say, I don’t have much of a social life anymore. I suppose after saying NO a little too many times, people just give up calling or assume you’re busy. Yes, I have demoted to the bottom rank of the social chain. I don’t even hang out at Putrajaya anymore with my hommies, the drinking session has came down to almost zero…I think Jon is facing the same thing too. That poor boy over work la…

Sometimes there are soo many things that I want to blog about, but when it comes to penning it down - I just get constipated. But....

I am angry and frustrated. 
I hate seeing others being taken advantage of. 
I don't like it when people say one and do the other. 
Whatever happen to honestly. 
I hate it when people do not greet back. 
I don't like it when people do not listen. 

I miss the one person that knows knows exactly what to say or do at situation like this...



No comments:

Post a Comment