Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Boyle-ling Success

I know it’s not actually very me to blog about choices and life (Yes, yes – I’ve established long time ago this blog is mainly for rantings). But in continuation of the earlier post……..
I was browsing through the net and came across this really nice verse;
 
The road to success is not straight. 
There is a curve called Failure, 
a loop called Confusion, 
speed bumps called Friends, 
red lights called Enemies, 
caution lights called Family. 
You will have flats called Jobs.
But, if you have a spare called Determination,
an engine called Perseverance, 
insurance called Faith, 
a driver called Almighty God, 
you will make it to a place called Success.
The one person I can think of that made it through is Susan Boyle. Imagine, a grandmother, close to retirement taking a leap OF her life.
Just take a look at her then and how she has transformed now.
No, I’m not just talking how money can change one’s image. It’s more of the confidence she has gained and the hope she gave the nation......I say her like has just begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment