Monday, March 8, 2010

Life little choices


Sometimes, I wonder how people invented words. They made words like  “Aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolicwhich technically only used to describe spas  so complicated…and then decide to leave the most difficult task one have to do with a simple term  like “CHOICE”  - it sounded almost like JOY too, only in reality - the opposite!
People hate making decisions/ choices. I personally hate them. If I had to choose, I will just live on a straight road, highway to heaven or hell (we will leave that to the big guy)
The truth is, as simple or easy choices or decisions may be, it is what make you – slowly framing memories of your past and molding your future.
 I have taken a step back and reevaluate the choices I have personally made in life….. and if I had to take a test – will would have failed miserably!
·         Smoking in high school, mixing with the wrong group
·         Playing truant, School fights, Plagiarism
·         Screwing up the scholarship speech
·         Taking up Mass Comm
·         Saying no to a bf of 3 years simply because I blurted it
·         Not telling grandparents how much they meant to me
·         Leaving my very first agency who taught me to love the industry
·         Rejecting Berjaya University offer – my then only chance to join corporate
·         Accidentally fell into events
·         Leaving an awesome account in Grey
·         Being a planner

We are all guilty of making bad choices. Do I regret any of it? I’ll b e lying if I say no to all.
It’s true I make helluva bad decisions at given time.  I say the darnest things at the worst timing. People who knew me forgives, the ones that don’t take to heart and I am left helpless….  Although masked well, it is still not exactly the best feeling…..
They say life is beautiful, but then they also said Life if what you make out of it

See the word YOU in there? The owners is on YOU….so if you think your life sucks now, perhaps you should start thinking before you make those small little choices…. It all adds up!
Or else, you wake up one day too late to realize it


No comments:

Post a Comment