Sunday, February 14, 2010

Spirit of the Lurve Month

I think the world is running out of love this month of the year because typical madly in love couples are going all out proclaiming their love for one another.

And I am guilty as charged =(

Because it’s that time of the year where everyone gets all lovey dovey about this funny little thing call LOVE – I reckon I should blog about him. No, not many people know him or know of him until recently (thanks to FB - beats all conventional methods)

In a way I am thankful if not grateful to have found someone who makes me laugh and feel good about myself no matter how horrid the situation or feeling may be. He is the one person who truly embraces all that I am – good or bad. (we all know which weighs more)

This is soo going to make me look like fool but I'm blogging either way - all in the spirit of Valentine!

I love it when he is all goofy and funny but absolutely hate it when he mumbles,

I love how he pats my stomach when I am having a headache

And how he eats my leftovers like it’s a brand new dish

I love the way he makes those squeezy face - I swear I see an angel sometimes

I guess in another word, I just like how my world go round now that he came in =)

Happy Valentine Day People.....and Have an awesome Chinese New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment