Thursday, February 4, 2010

Twisted Kid

The other day - Jon, Matt and myself were in SS2 to pay our phone bills when we came across this small Chinese boy – not more than 8 years of age.

He was alone, outside the closed DiGi center – very clean innocent looking boy, sitting around on the security roller chair. He had in hand….a small bird. (Not, not his twinnie, a REAL bird)

It was a disturbing sight, but what he did was even more disturbing.

He not only placed the birdie on the chair and started poking it with his index finger, he was also tapping/short throwing it like a ball on his palm. Get this – the bird was alive! It just couldn’t fly because it has its tail cut off (birds without tail can’t fly btw) When he realized that we were talking about him, he took the tortured birdie on his palm, hand extended in front, and walked towards us. It was like REAL TIME HORROR MOVIE SCENE. Not kidding, it was rather scary to ME at least.

Jon scolded him and told him to put the bird away when he marched towards us, he kept quiet and turned back, but he had a “smile” on his face. He then went over to the curb behind the wall, extended his hand with the birdie where I can see it, and started squeezing it. I swear I’m not kidding.

The only thing that crossed my mind at that time was.... “Oh damn, he is going to grow up to be a very dark and twisted boy who finds pleasure in torturing others” or he is going to end up as a pedophile.

I mean, what the hell was he thinking? Where on earth were his parents? I am just ultra pissed just knowing that I could have done something, but instead I walked away – knowing that I contributed to the tortured birdie’s death…..and that sucks!

1 comment:

  1. What on earth!!
    This dominating pedophile gene in him definitely has a hankering for dang weird things! Hope that he wasn't treated that way in the first place..
    & somebody show him some guidance of love towards lifeform.

    ReplyDelete